Δευτέρα 22 Μαΐου 2017

Zaful Haul

   Hello everyone! Today I am gonna show you what I bought from Zaful for Spring. I am looking forward for the summer but I can say that I am quite patient. I order three items from Zaful. It is the first time I order something from this site and I was a little bit anxious about it. However, the staff and the high quality customer service helped me to do my order processing as easy as it could be. 

   As you can see on the Net more and more girls wear jean jackets. I loved this style so I decided to buy also one. Besides, I always wanted a suede coat to match it with my jean shorts and plaforms or sandals. Let's see what I bought and let me tell you what I liked. 

Click on the photos to see the clothes on the Zaful site


Click here to see the denim jacket on Zaful


Click here to see the suede coat on Zaful

I loved these clothes! I am used to wear it every day and I feel very modern and enthusiastic about my outfit. It is casual and modern at the same way and it is awesome. 

My order arrived in about 20 days and all of these clothes were well packaging. I want to thank very much the Zaful for these awesome clothes. I am totally obsessed with them and I am already sure for the next order.
Have you ever done an order from Zaful? Do you know it? Do you like it? I am looking forward answering your questions and reading your comments. Have a nice day!
I hope you liked it.

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου