Δευτέρα 8 Ιουνίου 2015

HAUL Rosegal

Hello guys! How are you? I am fine and very excited and that is because some days ago I received my packet from Rosegal in which there was my order. I had ordered a dress and a belt to match it with. I needed a dress for a wedding that is scheduled for July so I want it so much when I first saw it on Rosegal site! Okay.. I don't say anything! Let's show you what I received and then I will say you about the Rosegal site and my order.


This is the dress I received! It was love from first sight for me! It is really soft and modern! It is exactly my size and fits me propertly! It has wonderful chains and other schemes on the top and at the back is black. 



I wanted to much it with a impressing belt so I chose a black one with a knot. It is really stylish and very easy to much with whatever you want. It looks nice and fits perfect at every type of body! So, don't worry! Be happy! :)

In a nutshell, I want to say that my order was really cheap. I undoubtfully prefer to shop from Rosegal than any other e-shop because I really appreciate the fact that I have a very comfortable, easy and quick contact with these people. My order came in about 2-3 weeks and was very carefully wrapped in many plastic bags so as not to be destroyed. It is really significant to know that your order will came in safe without a destruction. 

I also give you the links of the products I ordered from Rosegal:
Dress: http://www.rosegal.com/chiffon-dresses/elegant-draped-collar-printed-sleeveless-104829.html?lkid=10824

Belt: http://www.rosegal.com/belts/stylish-solid-color-bowknot-waist-103209.html?lkid=10824

http://www.rosegal.com/

 ?lkid=10824


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου